At Bella, all of our services are free, completely confidential and designed with you in mind. We offer information on all options. We offer many opportunities for you to prepare yourself physically, emotionally and spiritually for the choices that lay ahead. In addition, you will receive the encouragement, friendship and support you need during this time!
- Pregnancy Testing - We offer free and confidential lab quality urine pregnancy tests that are 99% accurate as soon as 7 to 10 days after conception.
- Ultrasound - We offer free limited obstetrical ultrasounds to clients for the purpose of confirmation of a viable pregnancy.
- Client Advocate Support – Confidential, one-on-one support from a caring, trained Client Advocate. Their purpose is to be an "advocate" for you!
- Maternity & Baby Items – Bella keeps a limited amount of maternity clothes, infant clothes, diapers, and baby items on hand that you can earn through the Earn While You Learn Program.
- Referral to Community Services - such as financial assistance, employment, medical assistance, educational opportunities, adoption services, ongoing professional counseling, and legal aid.
- Housing Resources - Bella does not currently have housing available, however, as a resource center, we are able to provide our clients with a resource list of organizations and apartment complexes that may be able to help.
- Pregnancy Care and Parenting Classes - Through the Earn While You Learn program, expectant moms and dads are able to learn valuable information about pregnancy and pregnancy care as well as skills and education on how to care for the baby once he/she is born. As you work through the program with one of Bella’s client advocates, you will earn “Mommy Money” or “Daddy Dollars” that you can then redeem on some of the practical things you will need such as maternity and baby clothing, diapers, baby furniture and other nursery and maternity items. (The Earn While You Learn Program does not take the place of pre-natal or newborn medical care.)
- Life Skills Classes - Life Skill classes are available for clients who enroll in the Earn While You LearnGroup classes are also offered periodically. Please call Bella for more information on scheduled classes.
- Bible Studies - Bella believes that good health involves continued growth and maturity in four important areas of our psyche (humanity): mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. General Bible Studies are offered to interested clients as well as Bible Studies designed specifically for those working through life hurts or post abortion issues.
- Post-Abortion Help - Women and men who have had abortion experiences, often feel alone with the conflicting feelings, primarily of grief and guilt, that follow. Many counselors who have explored this issue in depth have identified a condition they call “post-abortion syndrome” which can be identified as an ongoing inability to:
-Work through the pain, guilt, anger and other emotions associated with the abortion experience.
-Recognize and grieve the loss they have experienced.
-Come to peace with God, herself/himself, and others involved in the pregnancy and abortion decision.
At Bella, we want you to know that you are not alone. Millions of women and men, like you, suffer from this loss. Most suffer in silence; but you don’t have to. At Bella we offer post abortion help and support. If you think you might benefit by talking to one of Bella’s trained client advocates, contact Bella today to begin the healing process.
Call or contact Bella